1. Fertility problems can be corrected through homeopathic treatment in three to eighteen
months, particularly in cases of unexplained infertility, but also for endometriosis and PCOS.
2. Reducing or getting off of meds can be easier with homeopathic treatment, including
detoxification if needed.
3. Homeopathic treatment prior to conception can minimize hereditary risks.
4. Healthy pregnancies can be saved from risk of miscarriage.
5. Nausea, heartburn, constipation, achey pelvis, sciatica, fatigue, anemia, varicose veins, high
blood pressure, mood swings and other problems and discomforts of pregnancy can be
safely treated homeopathically. Homeopathic remedies are absolutely non-toxic and safe for
mother and baby at any stage of the pregnancy.
6. Homeopathic birth preparation can help prepare you physically as well as emotionally,
reducing length of labour, chances of dystocia, and promoting quick recovery.
7. Effects of traumatic events on the baby during pregnancy can be reduced through
8. Homeopathic remedies can naturally assist labour starting if you go past 40 weeks.
9. Homeopathic remedies can be used for pain management during labour and to help move
labour along efficiently.
10. Homeopathic remedies are continue to be safe during breastfeeding, can help with
postpartum recovery, for milk production, mastitis, colic, and other issues of the newborn.